NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 37th Annual General Meeting of INTERLINKED TECHNOLOGIES PLC will be held at the NECA House, Plot A2, Hakeem Balogun Street, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, on Thursday 13th December, 2018 at 11:00a.m for the following purposes:
- To receive the audited accounts for the year ended June 30, 2017, together with the reports of the Directors and Auditors thereon;
- To receive the Report of the Audit Committee
- To re-elect Directors
- To Approve the remuneration of the Directors
- To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors
- To Appoint members of the Audit Committee
- PROXY: A member entitled to attend and vote may appoint a proxy in his/her stead using the enclosed form and such proxy need not be a member. To be valid for the purpose of the meeting, the enclosed proxy form must be stamped by the Commissioner of Stamp Duties and deposited at the office of the Registrar APEL CAPITAL & TRUST LIMITED, 8, ALHAJI BASHORUN CRESCENT, OFF NORMAN WILLIAMS STREET SOUTH WEST IKOYI, LAGOS, not less than 48 hours prior to the time of the meeting.
- CLOSURE OF REGISTER: The Register of members and the Share Transfer Books of the Company will be closed from 26th to 30th November, 2018, both days inclusive.
- NOMINATION OF AUDIT COMMITTEE: In accordance with Section 359 (5) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, (CAP 20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004), any member may nominate a shareholder as a member of the Audit Committee. All such nominations should reach the Company Secretariat at least 21 days before the date of the Annual General Meeting.
- E-DIVIDENDS/Bonus: Notice is hereby given to all shareholders to open bank accounts, stock broking accounts and CSCS accounts for the purpose of dividends/bonus. A detachable application form for e-dividend and e-bonus is attached to this Annual Reports to enable all shareholders furnish particulars of their accounts to the Registrars (Apel capital & Trust) as soon as possible.
- RIGHTS OF SECURITIES’ HOLDERS TO ASK QUESTIONS: Securities’ Holders have a right to ask questions not only at the meeting, but also in writing prior to the meeting and such questions must be submitted to the Company on or before 7th day of December 2018.
- E-MAIL ADDRESS: All shareholders should send their email addresses to the registrars and/or company secretary for proper documentation and communication. Future annual accounts and Notices would be sent to such email addresses.